dynamic and static structural monitoring of buildings and infrastructures
Secure Shelter is an innovative web platform that provides services for visualization, storage and analysis of information and data related to static and dynamic monitoring of structures.
The system is able to interface with heterogeneous sensors and devices, analyse and show the incoming data in real-time and provide anomaly notifications.
The web platform can handle multiple structures and multiple devices per structure simultaneously, providing both specific and pooled analysis.
Secure Shelter analyses both the time series of the incoming data and their frequency spectrum and exploits Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms to classify different structure behaviors and detect anomalies.
The web Platform supports technicians and civil engineers by registering and offering services to manage the history and the documents associated to inspections operations, in-field analysis, devices installations and many others.
WHY SECURE SHELTER
Secure Shelter provides the administrators and directors of historical buildings, public infrastructures, residential building and more, a real-time and continuous monitoring of the structure health. This allows to efficiently schedule special interventions after seismic or meteorological events and to perform predictive maintenance operations during the lifecycle of the monitored structure.
With Secure Shelter is possible not only to monitor the events that affect the structure, but also to supervise the damage they cause or the time-induced deterioration.
Secure Shelter makes it easier to activate emergency procedures after seismic or other natural events by exploiting real-time monitoring and analysis that allow to promptly obtain information about which structures have been damaged. This is crucial to efficiently develop an intervention plan.
Secure Shelter is aimed at both public administrations (national, regional or municipal) and private entities (foundations, cultural associations for heritage conservations and private structure owners) that needs a deep and precise analysis of the structural health. By providing different services to optimize costs, resources and planning time, Secure Shelter allows to perform efficient maintenance during the lifecycle of the building and effective interventions in critical scenarios.
• Details and localization of the structures and of the associated media files
• General state and information about the structure
• General state and information about sensors and devices
• Time series and historical data visualization
• Historical data export utilities
• Statistical analysis (basic statistics,histogram analysis, …)
• Correlation matrix analysis
• Anomaly detection
• Anomaly history
• Seismic event notification
• Upload of media and files associated to inspection operations, installation, in-field analysis, ...
Intervention schedule and management
• Upload of files and documents associated to each intervention
• Intervention scheduling utilities
Your needs, our commitment
• Analysis of sensors and devices already installed
• Integration with third part sensors previously installed
• Sensor installation